Custom Search

Pilipinas Got Talent Season 3: Geo Ed Rebucas As Voice of Mariah Carey






I'd watch Pilipinas Got Talent Season 3 last night, and I was really amazed of one of the contestant. He is Geo Ed Rebucas, I think he is from Cebu. He has a great voice like Mariah Carey did and I really liked his voice. The Pilipinas Got Talent Season 3 was started last July 9, 2011 and continuing looking for the talented Filipino's nationwide. I am very proud to be a Filipino. :) Filipino's are very talented, competing worldwide especially Charice Pempengco who has one of the hottest star nowadays.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear and read your comments. Please leave a nice comments..:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Grants For Single Moms