Custom Search

Solenn Heussaff Beauty Secrets - Hottest Pinay Celebrity



Solenn Heussaff is one of the hottest and talented pinay celebrities nowadays, she has healthy-looking skin even without makeup.

Yet, would you believe she doesn't follow any beauty regimen at all?

PEP.ph (Philippine Entertainment Portal) had the chance to have a short talk with her last Sunday, July 24, while she was preparing for Party Pilipinas.


With her hectic schedule, Solenn says she's not the meticulous type when it comes to her skin and hair—though it seems impossible to believe.

"Nothing, I just wash my face," she said.

"I don't do like facial, whatever.

"I wash my face twice in a day.

"I'm ok with facial scrub, kahit once a week."

But, of course, if zit starts popping up her skin, she'd get alarmed.

"Siyempre, if I get a zit and I'll go see someone, ano (conscious) ako," she said laughing.

"Pero so far wala naman."

TATTOOS. While she takes care of her skin, Solenn will never give up getting a tattoo.

In a previous interview with her by PEP.ph, she mentioned that she has six tattoos, which were done nine times.

These "inks," as some call it, were all designed by Solenn herself.

One is an image of the Virgin Mary that was done in Los Angeles, California, U.S.A. by Chris Garcia.

Chris Garcia is a tattoo artist who designed the tattoos of some Hollywood celebrities, like Miley Cyrus, and the lead vocalist of the Philippine rock band Slapshock, Jamir, who happens to be the brother of Chris.

Below the Virgin Mary tattoo is an inspirational message: "Keep the faith hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly."

Indeed, Solenn doesn't "ink" herself with any fancy nonsense.

Just as she said: "I don't want to be tattooed without meaning, you'll regret it afterwards."

For me, she's amazing and I can see her differences with other celebrities. Keep it up Solenn!

Source of article: gmaseven.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear and read your comments. Please leave a nice comments..:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Grants For Single Moms